Custom Linings offers a number of options for industrial and non-industrial floors. Whether it is a glossy smooth, texture skid resistant or a granular aggregate surface, Custom Linings can provide your home or business with the colors and floor styles to meet your needs. Custom Linings Flooring Systems have been successfully used by businesses with public areas such as showrooms, outdoor restaurant patios, car washes and restrooms. Additional business and facility uses include: aircraft hangars, machine shops, warehouses and factory floors. The same materials can be used for residential homeowners for garages, storage areas, basements, laundry, mud and utility rooms. Below is a sampling of our most used and popular products and their uses. Please contact Custom Linings through this link or look through our complete line of materials list and let us show you how we can meet your needs.
Example Method Statement: POLY-QUARTZ FLOOR SYSTEM
Flooring Products (Hand Mixed/Applied)
Custom Linings® Polyamine Epoxy 21 is a two component, 100% solids, liquid applied, material with unique penetrating characteristics making for an ideal primer, filler (when blended with approved granulars) and bonding agent for granular quartz/grantie flooring systems.
- FEATURES: Seamless Application, 100% Solids, Solvent Free, Low Viscosity, Low Odor, and Excellent Adhesion.
- TYPICALLY USED FOR: Priming Concrete, Priming Urethane Surfaces, as a Plywood Primer and as a Slurry/Troweble Filler.
- COVERAGE: Primer 21 when used as a primer-coverage will be: 200-300 square feet per gallon. When used as a flooring material binder, coverage is: 100 sq ft per gallon. Primer 21 is NOT for metal.
- APPLICATION: Primer 21 can be roll applied, brushed or airless sprayed. As a flooring aggregate binder/flooring primer, 21 should be spread with a squeggee and backrolled prior to aggregate application.
Topgard 1110 is a two component, aliphatic polyester polyurethane for use in moderate to severe chemical environments in indoor or outdoor applications.
- FEATURES: Color and Gloss Retention, Impact Resistant, Chemical Resistance (see Data Sheet for specifics), Meets California AQMD Requirements.
- TYPICAL USES: Concrete, Plywood, Pedestrian Traffic, Vehicular Traffic, Power Generating Plants, Storage Tanks, Food Processing Facilities, Petrochemical Plants, Steel Structures & Bridges, Aircraft Hangars, Milling and Mining Industry, Manufacturing Plants, Pulp and Paper Industry and Warehouse Floors.
- APPLICATION: Can be applied through a wide variety of options including Brush, Roller and Airless Sprayer (see Data Sheet for specifics). Topgard is 1110 easy to clean, chemical resistant, hard, with 30% elongation and was originally designed for Aircraft hanger use.
Flooring Products (Spray Applied)
Custom Linings® 911 is a two component, 1:1, 100% solids, fast set, liquid applied, aromatic polyurea liner system for metal, concrete, fiberglass and wood surfaces. Suitable for applications at -20F.
- FEATURES: Excellent Thermal Stability, Good Chemical Resistance (see Data Sheet), Zero VOC’s, No Toxic Vapors, Odorless, Meets USDA Criteria, Quick Drying, Low Temperature Flexibility, Non-reactive, Abrasion and Impact Resistant.
- TYPICAL USES (but not limited to):Cargo liners, Cargo Holds, Utility Vehicles, Horse Trailers, Truck Bed & Heavy Equipment Surfaces, Industrial Floorings and Equipment Protection, Boat Linings, Walkways, Waterproof Decking, Containment Areas (Primary & Secondary), Encapsulation of Fiberglass Bodies and Polystyrene Foams.
- APPLICATION: Plural component, heated, high pressure 1:1 spray mixing equipment.
- COVERAGE: Custom Linings® 911 may be applied at any rate to achieve desired thickness. Theoretical coverage per gallon is 1600 sq. ft. at 1 mil.