Below is a sampling of our most used and popular products and their uses. Please contact Custom Linings through this link or look through our complete line of materials and let us show you how we can meet your needs.
Custom Linings® 911 is a two component, 1:1, 100% solids, fast set, liquid applied, aromatic polyurea liner system for metal, concrete, fiberglass and wood surfaces. Suitable for applications at -20F.
- FEATURES: Excellent Thermal Stability, Good Chemical Resistance (see Data Sheet), Zero VOC’s, No Toxic Vapors, Odorless, Meets USDA Criteria, Quick Drying, Low Temperature Flexibility, Non-reactive, Abrasion and Impact Resistant.
- TYPICAL USES (but not limited to):Cargo liners, Cargo Holds, Utility Vehicles, Horse Trailers, Truck Bed & Heavy Equipment Surfaces, Industrial Floorings and Equipment Protection, Boat Linings, Walkways, Waterproof Decking, Containment Areas (Primary & Secondary), Encapsulation of Fiberglass Bodies and Polystyrene Foams.
- APPLICATION: Plural component, heated, high pressure 1:1 spray mixing equipment.
- COVERAGE: Custom Linings® 911 may be applied at any rate to achieve desired thickness. Theoretical coverage per gallon is 1600 sq. ft. at 1 mil.
Custom Linings® 911-CR is a fast set, high acid & base resistance, rapid curing, 100% solids, flexible, aromatic, two component spray polyurea that can be applied to suitably prepared concrete and metal surfaces. Its extremely fast gel time makes it suitable for applications down to -20°F. It may be applied in single or multiple applications without appreciable sagging and is relatively insensitive to moisture and temperature allowing application in most temperatures.
- FEATURES: Primary Containment for Medium to Low Acid & Base Concentrations at Room Temperature, Secondary Containment for High Acid & Base Concentrations at Room Temperature, Zero VOC (100% Solids), Excellent Thermal Stability, Seamless Application, No Toxic Vapors, Odorless, Non-Reactive, Meets USDA Criteria, Low Temperature Flexibility, Coats Most Metals without Primer and Installed With or Without Reinforcement in Transitional Areas.
- TYPICAL USES (but not limited to):Power Plants, Parking Garage Decks, Refineries, Structural Steel, Fertilizer Plants, Warehouse Floors, Mining Operations, Cold Storage Facilities, Food Processing Plants, Landfill, Containment (Primary & Secondary), Marine Environments, Paper and Pulp Mills, Water and Waste Water Treatment, Industrial and Manufacturing Facilities Floors and Equipment.
- APPLICATION: Custom Linings® 911-CR should be applied using a 1:1 plural component equipment capable of developing a minimum of 2000 psi and heating the individual component to 170°F using an impigment gun. Custom Linings® 911-CR may be applied at any rate to achieve desired thickness. Theoretical coverage for 1 mil thickness is one gallon per 1600 sq. ft.