Have You Heard These Statements Before?
Safety Is Paramount.
A Strong Foundation Is Everything.
These Statements Ring True In The Mining Industry.
We Help Fortify The Shafts That Provide a Safe Workplace and increase the life of your equipment.
Lining and Rehab Services for Ore Processing Equipment to include structural steel assemblies, tank linings, large diameter pipe lining, containment pit lining, industrial insulation services, support vehicle coating, conveyor component rehab and coatings over concrete subject to chemical wear and damage
Shaft Lining, Shaft Sump Lining, Station/Drift Lining/Sealing, Protective coatings of shaft structural steel assemblies, Ground Support Enhancement over bolted/shotcrete substrates, Process Equipment Rehab and Lining, mobile equipment protection.
- Sprayable Shaft Lining Support
- Shaft Lining Over/Under Mesh
- Tailings/leach Pond Lining
- Heavy Equipment Protection
- Pipe or Duct Lining
- Tank Cell Coating
- Corrosion/Rust Protection
- 24hour MSHA Surface Current
- 40hour MSHA Underground Current
- Additional Training: LOTOTO, Fall Protection, Scaffolding
- Perfect Safety Record with no MSHA Reportables in 20 years of Mining Services
- Palletized Surface Prep (abrasive/zero dust abrasive blast equipment)
- Palletized Coating Application Equipment (Small Tier 4 Diesel without DEF)
- 300’ of Application hose for remote applications
- Custom Linings Proprietary Polymer Systems
- Dry to the touch in 3-10 seconds regardless of thickness of application
- 2-10mm thick depending on service requirements
- 0% VOC-Non-flammable during application and class 1 fire rated
- MSHA Compliant
- Over 20 underground applications and dozens of mill/surface applications
Safety of Products:
- Products safe for use underground (used in the USA and Canada)
- Copies of testing results available to mining clients
- Over 50,000 sq ft of lining installed and in use underground
SPECIALTY MINE SHAFT LINER SUPPORT
Custom Linings Specialty Ground Support, Shaft Lining (Rehab and New Sinking) and Mill Equipment protection that is MSHA compliant and proven at sites worldwide.
Steel, Wood, Concrete, and Earth
Our material can be used on steel, wood, concrete, and earthen substrates. Even Salt!
Our material is approved as V.O.C. free & NSF 61
MSHA Compliant Systems
Certified MSHA Compliant
Creating a Safe Work Space
Prevents falling hazards such as loose rock or shotcrete making the mine safer for workers.
Industrial Strength Material
Our own proprietary material developed with 25 years of development, you won’t find a stronger protective coating.
Immediate Return to Service
Our project won’t delay yours with our quick-setting material. Get back to production fast!